• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Forum Upgrade information thread

SoLasVegas

Not a new member
no, I was trying to alert you to the MENTION issue that I have seen in a few places, but when I put the tag in brackets it automatically closed it after I hit submit. So it thought the whole string was a mention.

SoLasVegas

Not a new member
Another minor issue: the text under avatars is not interpreted the same. I had some unicode characters in there and can't find where to edit that now (but I haven't really looked that hard).

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
Another minor issue: the text under avatars is not interpreted the same. I had some unicode characters in there and can't find where to edit that now (but I haven't really looked that hard).
on your top bar, click your name and it should be under 'Account Details'

SoLasVegas

Not a new member
Also, for any bug reports, you might ask people to put in what browser they are using. I'm sure there will be some browser-dependent errors that show up in something like Safari but are fine in Chrome. For right now, I'm using Safari, but I will be checking stuff in multiple browsers.