• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Forum Upgrade information thread

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
Also, for any bug reports, you might ask people to put in what browser they are using. I'm sure there will be some browser-dependent errors that show up in something like Safari but are fine in Chrome. For right now, I'm using Safari, but I will be checking stuff in multiple browsers.
just dont u dare give me IE errors. I hate that browser and damn it to hell.

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator

titanNV

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's an example of that MENTION tag issue I was talking about. While it doesn't change anything moving forward, it looks pretty messy on all the old posts.
If there ends up being a plug in that automatically fixes it, we'll do it. Thanks for pointing it out.

geo

Obsessed Member
Staff member
I like this version of the "Whats new" It actually shows the exact activity, and not just that a thread was updated. Shows who replied and gives a preview. Very cool.

Harley

Obsessed Member
Lookin pretty good. Gonna take a minute to get use to. I think we should setup a help line for ol Tophog. He tends to struggle with new fancy stuff!

Clockwork

Obsessed Member
You shouldn't need Tapatalk as this forum is mobile friendly. However, we'll look into a plug in for Tapatalk as well.
Ok cool, I haven't tried on my phones browser yet but I will give it a go later on. But having tapatalk would be nice to have also if able.

titanNV

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok cool, I haven't tried on my phones browser yet but I will give it a go later on. But having tapatalk would be nice to have also if able.
I actually deleted my tapatak app yesterday because it just uses more resources on my phone, and didn't need it anymore to view the forum. I'm on mobile now, without tapatalk.
But we'll investigate.