• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Forum Upgrade information thread

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
ok, so there is a bug in tapatalk. its back on but cannot guarantee it will stay on.

As far as changing buttons in the code that'll probably not happen.
Is there a "New posts" button for a thread?

There isn't in Chrome. You just click on the thread and guess where you stopped at. It does show I posted in it, but there is nothing to click to take you to the new post.

Guys,

Just wanted to chime in to say what a massive thrill-fest-o-rama it is to use the new site! Great look and function. Smooth and easy.

One thing that is best is the way pics load so quickly on the private sales threads. That was really glitchy for me in the past. Another big plus is uploading avatar pics, no longer a need to shrink them to massively small pics before uploading, the system automatically reduces the size for the site. I find it's 'cave friendly'.

titanNV, I'd go with the first Capture option, easier and quicker to find for most members.

Last edited:

titanNV

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
New to the forum. Does the new updated site require an app to be downloaded or is it web based?
The site is mobile friendly so no need for another app. The old site was easier to view on Tapatalk when on mobile, so there are a few that still prefer viewing the new site with the unnecessary Tapatalk app. There are limitations with using Tapatalk, like not being able to see polls as an example.

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
I’m curious. Will Tapatalk work again sometime? That’s how I generally check the forum.
its working now, but the forum is 100% mobile (really nice) so i'd recommend using that. There are some tapatalk bugs that are rubbing me the wrong way, however.

titanNV

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ok, so there is a bug in tapatalk. its back on but cannot guarantee it will stay on.

We have noticed that the Tapatalk version of the forum has some bugs like not displaying correctly when we post an Announcement. Tapatalk was great with the old forum software as the old software was terrible on mobile.

However, the new forum software is so easy to use on mobile devices, combined with the limited user experience with Tapatalk, we have decided to discontinue using the plug in until further notice.

Please use the mobile site. Super easy to use, post images, links, polls, etc.

Thanks!