• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gen 4 Glock 19

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
G19 and G23 are the next 2 out for the Gen 4's

Glock has told us very early in March, but they won't give much details at all on which model first, dates, etc.

Sorry!

The good news is though, that we'll have the newest Gen 4's within 2 days of them being released from Glock!

takemine2

Man, early March is not coming fast enough! I placed my pre-order last week for the new G19. I'm starting to get itchy!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
I hear ya man! We are too. Glock has been horrible at getting us restocked lately.....hopefully it clears up this week.

As far as the Gen 4's go..... G19 and G23 are up next and all Glock will say is "Early March"

When the G22 and G17 Gen 4's came out we had them for about a month before anyone in the area and hopefully that trend continues.

They (Glock) are being really secrative about when the new models will be trickling out, but I'll keep you guys updated as best I can.

HA-Y-N 702

I hear ya man! We are too. Glock has been horrible at getting us restocked lately.....hopefully it clears up this week.

As far as the Gen 4's go..... G19 and G23 are up next and all Glock will say is "Early March"

When the G22 and G17 Gen 4's came out we had them for about a month before anyone in the area and hopefully that trend continues.

They (Glock) are being really secrative about when the new models will be trickling out, but I'll keep you guys updated as best I can.
I hope they don't forget about the current stuff (G30) to keep up with orders for the new (Gen 4 Real Thorny Feel) stuff! :toetap05: lol.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
I hope they don't forget about the current stuff (G30) to keep up with orders for the new (Gen 4 Real Thorny Feel) stuff! :toetap05: lol.
We didn't forget about you...... I have my backorder list (direct from Glock) out to 3 different distributers also to see who can get them faster..... We'll get you squared away!!

Orale2001

I also put in for a pre-order last week. Just curious what the latest word on an eta is.