• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Glock 43 Order Flow

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Sorry, this is definitely not the fastest way of communicating with us, and I usually don't have time to jump on here until I'm home at night.

If you call or e-mail the shop during office hours the girls will let you know exactly where you are on the list.

We had a huge list of people that placed deposits and I know 3 weeks ago it was at 248 and this Monday it was down to less than half of that.

I do more around the back shop and the mfg shop on the other side of town, but when I pop in and out of the store I notice they are shipping them pretty regularly.

Again, sorry for the late response. E-mails get answered the same day for stuff like this. Thanks for your business (and patience)

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Appreciate the responses. I'm not really concerned about it I was just more curious than anything else. I'll call on a couple weeks to see where we're at.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Appreciate the responses. I'm not really concerned about it I was just more curious than anything else. I'll call on a couple weeks to see where we're at.
PM me your name or order number and I can check on it for you.