• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Going shooting tomorrow

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
I'll be on the road early, I need to sight in the new ammo first, then I'll head up to a spot west/south west of Mesquite for a little yote busting.

Anyone who want to come along, email or call me and we can meet up near Craig and I15.

PM me for my cell phone#

takemine2

How early are you thinking about? I'd love to go bust a few dogs... been a few years....

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
I'll be sighting in around 8ish and hunting by 10. I'll be at the gas station at Craig and I15 (The closest to the north bound freeway entrance) at 7:30. I'll be the giant dude with the brown hat.

It's the best I can do.

Weather is going to be bad on Monday and next weekend maybe too, so this is my only chance for a while.

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
Nothing.

Very few jack spoor, Jeff found some fox or bobcat(?) spoor (that man can spot fly pee at 20 paces!)

Only saw one bunnie, and he was hauling.

Luckily it was a nice day for a stroll in the desert.

takemine2

Nothing.

Very few jack spoor, Jeff found some fox or bobcat(?) spoor (that man can spot fly pee at 20 paces!)...
Lol! I wasn't looking THAT hard! Especially for fly pee...
It was great meeting you, Jim. Maybe in a few weeks we can try one of the two other areas I shared with you.