• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Camo

stoneez

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Hi,
I am really looking for some opinions. I have been looking to get into coyote hunting, and from what I understand they have pretty good eye site.

So here is my dilemma, what would be the best camo? In honesty, Im looking towards perhaps a Ghillie suit. In my mind this would be the most versatile, as well as being able to layer underneath.

Perhaps suggestions for something better?

What do y'all think?

Thanks

joshuat

loving life at home
I'm going to try my desert camo that I got from Uncle Sam. Just depends on the season too. I am no expert and I'd love a ghille suit also I'm not sure if you need it.

I'm going to try to get the coyote class to come up to Vegas. I'm sure we'd learn a lot about stuff like this too.

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Multi cam seems to work pretty good. Last year I went with another member and he wore a slip over ghillie suit that was very effective in desert colors.

Hahn's has the same type suit for around 80.00 if memory serves me correctly.

Vegas50

1 Mile Shot Club
Multicam

3 of us in multicam at the AZPRC shoot in Prescott AZ this weekend. Thanks Mark @ Storm Tac for the pictures

One Sic Soul

http://shop.kingsoutdoorworld.com/

^^^^^^^^All you need. ^^^^^^^^^

Ghillie suits get caught in a lot of brush and you get really hot while wearing them even in the winter season. IMO, they are only good if you are hunting flat open fields with a lot of grass. Coyotes are extremely smart and can see you pretty well if you are not blended in fully. This includes face, hands and boots because I know quite a few people that have been busted due to not being fully covered.