• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good customer service here

WildManPiet

Active member (5.56mm)
I know there have been a lot of good things written on this site already about NFA, however I thought I would be just a +1 on stating good customer service.

They were very helpful, no BS sales promises on getting a Rem 700 during the X-Mark trigger recall. Reasonable wait, quick replies to every inquiry. After a quick follow up got the rifle in my hands quickly.

They gave solid advice, referred me to local groups in town that would aide me in using the rifle to its full potential. Granted due to doing my homework I knew most of it already.

During the conversation I casually brought up the long term purchase of a suppressor. Even knowing it was a purchase not happening in the immediate future they were helpful, discussed options, and after telling them what I was looking for they mentioned options and didn't try to sell me something else that they have in stock. To top it off they did some research made some calls and got me current estimates on time, options and price within a week and called me with the details. After all that they answered my silly questions on how one goes about a suppressor purchase and no pressure on "so when are you going to buy."

I have had hit and miss customer service at other LGS's and so far NFA has been spot on.

Very good customer service, and for a brick and mortar storefront decent prices. I have to admit the prices at a LGS go against my normal nature of trying to find the cheapest price period, but for the service the price bump is worth it for me. After considering FFL transfer fees, shipping, etc... prices are fair, but the sales tax is what stings the most and makes it hard for a LGS to compete with the online sales.