• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Goose attack

Vegas50

1 Mile Shot Club
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PNAOORJlCZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dont know if this is a re post but i laughed my ass off at this.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
What a sissy ass dog... I'd be too embarrassed to post that on the interweb.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
LMAO, might be one of the birds from Kenosha Wisconsin. Where I went to school the Canadians were beyond mean and even if you kicked them they would charge at you. The campus has a strict no harass the bird policy...the troubled birds would occasionally vanish in the night.

DavidLv

That video still makes me LMAO!!! After the 2nd attach I would have pulled my 1911 out and taken care of the problem!!!

markerdown

Vires quod Veneratio
WTH??? That birddog is a freakin wimp!! My GSPs would have taken that goose out within seconds...bird BBQ would be the evening meal!

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
WTH??? That birddog is a freakin wimp!! My GSPs would have taken that goose out within seconds...bird BBQ would be the evening meal!
Ditto, the GSP I had as a kid would have been spitting out feathers and giving me the look that said "Sorry for making a mess in the boat, boss, but that goose was begging for it!".