• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Guzzler map from NDOW

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
The more I think about it the more I believe that if you're going to hunt in Nevada then you should support the wildlife conservation efforts.
:appls:

J-LEE

Chip for Garmin

I just got my micro Chip for the Garmin that gives BLM/Forest? private land boundries I will see if it shows any Guzzler info and post what I find. Have any of you Gent's tried this out and if so what did you think ? Good Morning by the way and GOOD SHOOTING. Think I will make one last run at swackin Yotes this weekend it way 39 deg coming over the pass, hopefully the hair has not started slippin yet:redneck:

There was a general concesus that if we are going to benefit from the guzzlers being there that we should pay for the maps that support their construction.

sayter liften

There was a general concesus that if we are going to benefit from the guzzlers being there that we should pay for the maps that support their construction.
I agree about paying for them but 40 bucks is steep for me right now and plus i pay taxes to help support them and money when i renew my hunting license every year, licensed hunters should get a discount.

Yea, the $10 upland game stamp required to hunt chukar.

Sayter, I do agree with you, but who else is looking for the guzzler maps? I had forgotten about this resource untill now. Guess when I go to register my boat I will have to fork over the $$ for the book and the GPS co ordinates.