• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Harry Reid has Cancer

My empathy runs thin for traitors of my country. Let God judge Harry Reid and my it be sooner than later.

Yep, charitably speaking, Harry is a vile POS. I do hope when the hammer drops in the FBI IG report and other ongoing investigations into U1, CCF, corrupt actions in five eyes, some of it links back to sh!theads like Harry, McCain, Diane, Shifty, Brennan, Clapper, CCF, Podesta, Awans, Mueller, swampy dems and R's... Should be lots of indictments, I believe some rather stunning charges not typically seen.

2018 has been a great year and it'll only get better.

Brad

An aside, #Qanon is incredibly insightful. As is CTH.

Pancreatic huh? I wouldn't expect him to be around much longer. If he just had the Whipple surgery for it he may get a max of 5 years with chemo but at his age I suspect less. Insidious disease.

My father had pancreatic cancer. I have no idea how long he had it before he started chemo,but the chemo only gave him an extra few months. (fack) dirty harry.
Mine as well. In his case the cancer blocked the bile duct and his eyes became yellow like jaundice. Early detection, Whipple operation, chemo, he lasted 5 years. But he was a young man (56), strong, and a true fighter. That was my reason for returning to CA from CO and to spend time with him and so he could get to know his grand kids. 4 of those 5 years he was in great spirits and we had some good times.

I don't wish him the death penalty.

I'd rather see him serve LIFE IN PRISON, eventually meeting the ripe old age of 100 while rotting behind bars. His victims deserve justice.

THAT he's truly earned. Treasonous POS.

Knowing Reid, this illness is a false flag to fake his impending death, designed to allow him a life in exile in the Bahamas somewhere while living off the fruits of corruption.

FYI MSNBC just reported that Reid had a tumor cut out of his pancreas and his prognosis is good.

BRING ON THE INDICTMENTS.

Last edited:

LASCHRIS

Hunting with action figures
Did Harry specialize i
While I completely dissagree with everything he has done as a politician, he truely is a nice man.

He was my little league coach about 40 years ago.
Did Harry speci
While I completely dissagree with everything he has done as a politician, he truely is a nice man.

He was my little league coach about 40 years ago.
Did Harry educate the team on base stealing, trick plays, slight of hand ball tricks, spit balls, corked bats, switched game jersey's, betting against his own team, and corruption of game officials?

Last edited:

Lrh502

Very Active Member
Mine as well. In his case the cancer blocked the bile duct and his eyes became yellow like jaundice. Early detection, Whipple operation, chemo, he lasted 5 years. But he was a young man (56), strong, and a true fighter. That was my reason for returning to CA from CO and to spend time with him and so he could get to know his grand kids. 4 of those 5 years he was in great spirits and we had some good times.
My father was 73, so he did not have youth on his side to help him out. My mom says she thinks they kept him on chemo just to keep him alive to get some medicare billing out of him. She told me the chemo just wore him out, and he started getting addicted to the opiate pain killers. I think this is why she will not get her lung cancer treated. Cancer sucks major ass.

It's one thing to desire to see someone you don't care for be it politically or personally piss razor blades every day the rest of their life. To celebrate them having cancer though? Wow I'm glad I don't have that kind of emptiness in me.

LASCHRIS

Hunting with action figures
It's one thing to desire to see someone you don't care for be it politically or personally piss razor blades every day the rest of their life. To celebrate them having cancer though? Wow I'm glad I don't have that kind of emptiness in me.
Cancer is a horrible disease. It hits every group of people, and animals to. I wish it on nobody If I had a magic lamp with an unlimited number of wishes, It would be my desire that Harry live to be 125 while serving a 99 year stretch with the federal bureau of prisons.