• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Harry Reid has Cancer

It's one thing to desire to see someone you don't care for be it politically or personally piss razor blades every day the rest of their life. To celebrate them having cancer though? Wow I'm glad I don't have that kind of emptiness in me.
[slow clap]

Yes.

We should all strive to be men of great character (like you - glad you have pointed out your moral superiority for the rest of us).

Last edited:

turborich

Obsessed Member
While I'm no fan of Reid, this goes into the category of (If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all) Not nice to wish cancer on anyone.

Did Harry specialize i

Did Harry speci

Did Harry educate the team on base stealing, trick plays, slight of hand ball tricks, spit balls, corked bats, switched game jersey's, betting against his own team, and corruption of game officials?
Have you ever gotten along with someone who didn't share your values?

SG1

lets do it.
It's one thing to desire to see someone you don't care for be it politically or personally piss razor blades every day the rest of their life. To celebrate them having cancer though? Wow I'm glad I don't have that kind of emptiness in me.
Tell that to the parents of some kid who was murdered by the invaders scum like Reid fought so hard to allow in/protect once they breeched our nation`s borders.

These people (Neo Cons/RINOs and the cultural marxist left) are waging a total war against this nation, its rightful owners, our rights, freedom, future and that of unborn generations and you wish to moralize and grandstand at the fact you do not hate an enemy who is trying to steal and murder everything we are and will ever be?

Friend, I think their is something wrong with YOU if you are NOT mad, and hate your enemies.

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
Tell that to the parents of some kid who was murdered by the invaders scum like Reid fought so hard to allow in/protect once they breeched our nation`s borders.

These people (Neo Cons/RINOs and the cultural marxist left) are waging a total war against this nation, its rightful owners, our rights, freedom, future and that of unborn generations and you wish to moralize and grandstand at the fact you do not hate an enemy who is trying to steal and murder everything we are and will ever be?

Friend, I think their is something wrong with YOU if you are NOT mad, and hate your enemies.
He sucks, so I hate him! :D(y)

SL Dangerous

Zombies aren't real
Forum Supporter

If I'm not singing happy happy joy joy because Harry Reid has cancer means I'm "weak" and I find those that are to be empty (or worse based on some comments) inside then so be it. My short and to the point response was not moralizing or grandstanding in any way. It is simply my opinion as you have yours.

I am curious though as to what it is you find wrong with me for believing that there is enough hate in this world. I choose to feel hatred selectively and limited.

LASCHRIS

"Life is hard enough. It's harder when your stupid
To the people with their heart full of hatred:

Ultimately Harry will fight the fight, and he will lose. What ever Harry did or didn't do will be in the past. Water over the dam. Hate Harry with all your heart if you want. If you really feel really terrible anger, find out where Harry will be planted. Wait for a nice fall day, and piss on Harry's grave. Perhaps, then maybe you can go about your business. Very wise man say "grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Rant off.

SG1

lets do it.
If I'm not singing happy happy joy joy because Harry Reid has cancer means I'm "weak" and I find those that are to be empty (or worse based on some comments) inside then so be it. My short and to the point response was not moralizing or grandstanding in any way. It is simply my opinion as you have yours.

I am curious though as to what it is you find wrong with me for believing that there is enough hate in this world. I choose to feel hatred selectively and limited.
Well for one Hatred is normal, healthy, and needed. If you can not/will not hate those who threaten everything you love, how can you really love anything if you are are repulsed by those things threatening them?

https://www.counter-currents.com/2017/07/interview-with-c-b-robertson/
Great listen about hatred, its value, and indeed its necessity.

SG1

lets do it.
To the people with their heart full of hatred:

Ultimately Harry will fight the fight, and he will lose. What ever Harry did or didn't do will be in the past. Water over the dam. Hate Harry with all your heart if you want. If you really feel really terrible anger, find out where Harry will be planted. Wait for a nice fall day, and piss on Harry's grave. Perhaps, then maybe you can go about your business. Very wise man say "grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference"

Rant off.
Wrong....All the wasted tax dollars will still be wasted, The countless young men/women who were sent to Iraq and denied armor for their Humvees because his moronic party held up funding will still be wounded or still lay dead, the millions of invaders he worked to protect and fight to allow to flood in will still be here, reducing wages, increasing costs of living, crime, displacing Americans inside their own nation, the judges he helped vote onto the Supreme Court will still be on the bench voting against our rights (well the "Wise Latina" not for much longer if her diabetes does its job)...So No, his actions are very much going to be with us longer after this subversive stops stealing oxygen.

And that is the pain of it, him and those like him never have to face the fallout of their actions while the rest of us are held hostage by them.

So much holier than thou posturing in this thread.

(this IS, after all, a pro-gun, pro-2nd amendment forum), and while Harry paid lip service to supporting the 2nd, when it suited him politically, he was a staunch, far left progressive during his time as top man in the Senate, and he did much to advance Obama's agenda.

Tell me, if Trump were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer tomorrow, do you think ANYBODY on ANY left leaning website would be wishing him well, or chastising the members who were wishing him a painful death?

Last edited:

LASCHRIS

"Life is hard enough. It's harder when your stupid
Wrong....All the wasted tax dollars will still be wasted, The countless young men/women who were sent to Iraq and denied armor for their Humvees because his moronic party held up funding will still be wounded or still lay dead, the millions of invaders he worked to protect and fight to allow to flood in will still be here, reducing wages, increasing costs of living, crime, displacing Americans inside their own nation, the judges he helped vote onto the Supreme Court will still be on the bench voting against our rights (well the "Wise Latina" not for much longer if her diabetes does its job)...So No, his actions are very much going to be with us longer after this subversive stops stealing oxygen.

And that is the pain of it, him and those like him never have to face the fallout of their actions while the rest of us are held hostage by them.
So much for wise men, and wisdom eh? I ask the management of this forum to close this thread as national politics are being offered up, and only local politics are allowed on this board.

So much for wise men, and wisdom eh? I ask the management of this forum to close this thread as national politics are being offered up, and only local politics are allowed on this board.

When you aren't calling for the banning of members you disagree with, you call for the closing of threads that "offend" you.

I thought "safe spaces" were a thing for progressives?

But go ahead and hit the "report" button on all of the posts where the meanies hurt your feels. Personally I've never had the need for that button, on this forum, or any other. Some of us believe in the 1st amendment.

This thread most CERTAINLY concerns LOCAL POLITICS, as Harry Reid, and his immediate family, have been and continue to have their hands in the politics of this state.