Here comes some more stupid!

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Article said:
argue in the lawsuit that the firearms are "thinly disguised" machine guns that the manufacturers knew could be easily modified, even without the use of a "bump stock,"
Gotta' love that line: 'thinly disguised'. Talk about playing on public misconception that the media has gone to great strides to pander to.

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagon Collector
Yet again this just shows how NOBODY is capable of understanding or accepting personal accountability, both in their own lives, and in the lives of others.

There is a person who was responsible for this horrible crime. There is ONE person who is responsible for the crime. that person is dead, done, gone. Nobody is responsible or accountable for the actions of that person, other than that person. Yet, nobody can accept this. It's gotta be somebody else's fault that a nut job cracked and committed a crime.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Gotta' love that line: 'thinly disguised'. Talk about playing on public misconception that the media has gone to great strides to pander to.
The news media today is "Thinly disguised" Yellow journalism at best, and I hesitate to say that, because it is an insult to real Yellow Journalism!
The folks reporting the news today, which more often than not is just their commentary on what they perceive happened, rather than reporting cold, hard facts, well, those folks are thinly disguised morons in my own humble opinion.

What my cat leaves in the litter box has more intelligence and integrity than the majority of those folks, again, just my opinion.

Lrh502

Very Active Member
What my cat leaves in the litter box has more intelligence and integrity than the majority of those folks, again, just my opinion.
Sad but oh so true😠! Screw it- "NYECOGunsmith's pet cat's turd for president 2020"! Seriously-I am at the point where I would vote for some internet forum member's cat's litter box squishies before any other human "prostitician". The corrupt system we have now only serves to get my heart rate up-every day we hear about the latest hair-brained scheme from some elected butt clown which tops the crazy one from the day before. Where does it end?

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Commercial Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Unfortunately, these are federal ammo manufacturing charges; it's not a lawsuit.

And he didn't get his bench trial. He'll have an ignorant, emotional jury hanging him.

Updates in the same link as before: https://www.apnews.com/DouglasHaig