• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey, Guido! Do you have eFile for NFA items?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
That system has been nothing but trouble. We're getting paper forms back as fast or faster than when we use the e-system.

We can get you taken care of either way though, just swing by.

NFACliff

**Update**

Just wanted to update you all.
The E-file system has improved greatly, but still needs work.

We ARE using the E-File system currently.

NFACliff

Do you have any Surefire Socom suppressors?
We do not have any in store at this time, but all 5.56 Socom models are readily available at our distributors. Most 7.62 are readily available also.

We can certainly order them in for you. We require a 50% deposit, with the remaining balance to be paid upon receipt of the can at our store, when we submit the E-Form.

PlanMan

SinCityShootist
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
NFA Paper App...

Hey guys / Ivan,

I sent in my NFA app about 7 months ago...maybe longer for a .22 MightyMite can that you have there for me...still no stamp from ATF and my money order to them has not been cashed? Is it time to resubmit, maybe use e-file this time...please advise.

Charlie Fitzgerald

NFACliff

Hardcopy Form 4 submittals are still coming back in the 9-10 month timeframe right now. So you are still within the "normal" timeframe.

I'd advise to keep it running as it was already submitted. If you get to the 10+ month wait time, then we/you definately need to contact the ATF to find a resolution or different path to take.

**Update on E-filing/E-forms**
This is not a seamless system by any means. The ATF Eform site restarts 4 times a day and is down for 1 hour during each restart. There are still unscheduled "outages" and many times the system "times out" while it is uploading info or processing. Sometimes it will take 2-3 attempts @ 10 minutes each to get a single form to submit complete.
We are working with a government website... so... :willy_nilly:

That being said, the ATF is quoting us 12-14 weeks on E-Form 4, but I cannot yet confirm that (we are still waiting to our first ones to clear).

Thanks for all your patience.