• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How is the store coming along.

shotdown

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I spend a lot of time there. The store is coming along great. They currently have a Taurus Judge, Walther P22, Sig Mosquito, Taurus Revolver (.38), Springfield XDM9, Bersa .380 and a CMMG MK4. Can't remember the prices so Guido can answer that. They have some .38 ammo and some M855 (green tip) in stock with some more ammo expected soon. Plus they have lots of firearm accessories, camping, auto accessories and much more.

The main thing to remember is that they carry over 300K products and not all is at the store. So ask them if you're looking for something.

The hours are currently Mon, Wed, Fri from 4pm-7pm and Sat & Sun 10am-5pm.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Like Jorge said, things are getting there. We still have a little more work to do that I'll finish up when I come back at the end of October.

We have been staying super busy with special order guns. I give about 5 quotes a day via e-mail, and 99% are super happy with our prices and have been ordering from us. Thats kept us from having a lot of guns in the store at the moment, but we will build inventory a little at a time.

We have a HUGE selection of accessories and parts, ammo coming in by the pallet twice a month (be on the lookout for next week...and cross your fingers for .380 and .45!!) and more ammo cans coming in on November 1st.

Just drop us an e-mail at sales@newfrontierarmory.com if you would like a quick quote on anything or have any other questions.

Thanks!