• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

How To Become a HAM Radio Operator

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
14 July 2018 is the next one here in Pahrump , Dusty. Are they studying the question pool that goes into effect 1 July 18, if not they need to be, because the pool in use until 30 June 18 is different. I can send you the new one if you need it.
Exam 14 July is at the Nye EOC, same place you took your exam, and same time, 1300, and there will be a review class that morning from 0800--1200.

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
14 July 2018 is the next one here in Pahrump , Dusty. Are they studying the question pool that goes into effect 1 July 18, if not they need to be, because the pool in use until 30 June 18 is different. I can send you the new one if you need it.
Looks like they are studying the old question pool. I'm always a day late and a dollar short:sneaky:. If You can send Me the new one that would be great Steve, Thanks. I was listening in on the Johnny repeater this morning, and heard about the event today. I had forgot all about You posting about it here. The boys and I went up and said hi and introduced our self's. Sorry we missed You.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Sorry I missed you as well, I had to leave about 10 AM to go change a bandage on an old buddy's arm, he can't do it himself, his family was out of town for the day and it has to be changed every 24 hours. Came back about 1330, was there til 1630 and then went to dinner. They were gonna shut down around 1800 I think, because it was so darned hot.
Did see Tophog and his Missus though, they stopped by around 1400 or so.