• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to get your 03 FFL (C&R) Curios & Relics License from the ATF

Billua

Lake Mead Explorer
Forum Supporter
Just as a FWIW, My renewal just took two weeks from the time I sent the 30.00 check off and my renewed license arriving.

Have fun all!

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
My M44s show up today, I'll try and remember to post some pictures.

It looks like Southern Ohio Gun just got in some Yugo 5966 rifles for 289.99. In light of the current situation, I have ordered three. They also have the other style of Yugo for 299.99 and the Chinese for 249.99. I hear they have been going quick other places, so order quick if you want one.

Pachinko Pistola

Certified by DHS
Founding Member
Forum Supporter
Make sure you send a copy to Brownells with your customer ID on it.

They have awesome discounts. I picked up quality AR15 mags for $9.50 each, and similar good deals on 1911 mags. Their discounts are usually way better than Midway's.

Justified

Staff member
Make sure you send a copy to Brownells with your customer ID on it.

They have awesome discounts. I picked up quality AR15 mags for $9.50 each, and similar good deals on 1911 mags. Their discounts are usually way better than Midway's.
I second that. I've bought some great things from them at a good discount with my C&R.

klank

For those of you that have your FFL C&R in Sparks..

Did you send the copy of the paperwork to the Sparks PD Chief or to the Washoe County Sheriff?

I received my renewal for my C&R yesterday, this si my 4th renewal. I purchased 23 guns and sold 9 in last 3 year period. I have never heard from ATF in regard to my license, keep my books up and most important document who I purchase a gun from especially if a private seller.
I make photo copy with my Iowa CCW and Iowa DL on bottom of the C&R makes it easier for a dealer when purchasing.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Just got a big pack in from ATF with all types of goodies. Well...no firepower or ammo but filled with info and who to keep an eye on here in town :p

klank

To those of you that recently received your license....When did you apply? or how long did it take to get it?

jrb9

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Any chance one of the mods can move or copy this sticky to the new C & R area?
Some really useful info!
Thanks,
John