• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to get your 03 FFL (C&R) Curios & Relics License from the ATF

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Mine expires at the end of this spring, and I'm letting it. Then, I'll reapply. The lapse won't interfere with any of my plans, and as soon as the license is officially expired, I can destroy my records. I'll start over with the new one.

shim1313

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Mine expires at the end of this spring, and I'm letting it. Then, I'll reapply. The lapse won't interfere with any of my plans, and as soon as the license is officially expired, I can destroy my records. I'll start over with the new one.
very clever. How long do you need to wait until you reapply?

Browndog

Addicted trader
Forum Supporter
After seeing a couple of SKS's that I wanted, decided to get my C&R, mailed off the application Monday, they charged my credit card yesterday. Now the wait begins.
Reminds me of the anticipation of getting my CCW. :thumbsup:

emcon5

Debris Blanc
Quick question. I am in the middle of Washoe Valley, so who would be the LEO I'd sent one of the forms to? My postal address is Carson City.
I figure you got the answer by now, but for future reference, if you were to call 911 from a land line in your house, who would come? If it is local city cops, then the Chief of Police for that agency. If it is a Deputy Sheriff , then the Sheriff.