• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

I am so done with ......

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
i knew it! as soon as i saw this thread bumped and your name as the last poster, i know someone fell off the wagon!!! :)

i've been fearing my wife's transformation into a lorena bobbitt clone. i've been sticking to mags and knives. though ammo, including some for HER!!! is on the list soon.

My last one was this past Monday June, 4. HOPEFULLY that was the last one for awhile.

Yg

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Let work on a short term goal. Trying to keep myself "clean" for the remainder of June without falling off the wagon again.

Yg

i knew it! as soon as i saw this thread bumped and your name as the last poster, i know someone fell off the wagon!!! :)

i've been fearing my wife's transformation into a lorena bobbitt clone. i've been sticking to mags and knives. though ammo, including some for HER!!! is on the list soon.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
I had been doing fine since my last purchase in Jan/Feb. Yesterday I fell for another Glock 19...Hopefully this may be it for a bit regarding firearms purchases.

Edit: I see New Frontier Armory is having deals on AR lowers with custom serial numbers for N.S. members..........I do need an AR lower for 9mm......

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Ha ha yes
I am not sure how they are keeping track of the serials as everyone probably requests SN 0001... But still, billet multical lower for $85?!?! Yes please!

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Thanks god I am fully stocked with Lowers, otherwise, I'll be in trouble again.

Beside, my absolute favorite lowers are Mega Arms.

Yg

Last edited:

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Is it me or has the for sale section been poppin off lately with good deals. It's getting hard to be strong. Actually to be honest I fell off again when I picked up an agency arms glock 19 off the used section....My agency glock 17 needed some company...

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I am sitting still in my seat but feel itchy and might (hope not) got knock off the wagon. Where's that 5 points seat belt?

Yg

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I had been doing fine since my last purchase in Jan/Feb. Yesterday I fell for another Glock 19...Hopefully this may be it for a bit regarding firearms purchases.

Edit: I see New Frontier Armory is having deals on AR lowers with custom serial numbers for N.S. members..........I do need an AR lower for 9mm......
It's also a great time to get into a Valkyrie build!
Heck if I wasn't vested in Grendel I would be doing one.
In fact, thinking of ditching Grendel for one, but that would just be silly... lol

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I am sitting still in my seat but feel itchy and might (hope not) got knock off the wagon. Where's that 5 points seat belt?

Yg
This is how bad I am.
I wanted a 380 for last resort pocket carrying when the 9mm is just too big. So I end up with a new LCP; and a Bodyguard!
I wanted to thread a barrel on a 22 rifle. Ends up costing more than the rifle is worth. So not only do I get a new 22lr rifle with a threaded barrel - but a 2nd of the same rifle but chambered in 22 MAG! This is on top of the lowers on the group buy - which I have no idea what I am going to do with! :unsure:

Sledge

stuck in the 80's
Is there a 12 step program for this problem? I seem to be having this same problem as a lot of you and find it hard to shake. Do I just say YOLO? Or do I just let it ride out? I've noticed I've had to hide it from the wifey. That may not be a good sign.

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Forget about the 12 steps program (too long). Here is my 2-steps program.

1. Quit cold turkey. That’s it, no if and or but.

2. If something is rare AND cheap (rare and cheap usually do not appear in the same sentence) and if I purchase it, I must sell something to offset for the value.

Mark my words, I am going to be adhering to the above 2-steps program as of NOW.

Yg

Lrh502

Very Active Member
Forget about the 12 steps program (too long). Here is my 2-steps program.

1. Quit cold turkey. That’s it, no if and or but.

2. If something is rare AND cheap (rare and cheap usually do not appear in the same sentence) and if I purchase it, I must sell something to offset for the value.

Mark my words, I am going to be adhering to the above 2-steps program as of NOW.

Yg
No you won't!

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
You guys are not helping at all. The goal is one week at a time. Will be honestly report back with all transactions (if any).

ETA: I forgot about the pre-step of my 2-steps program. Let called it step 0.1: Do not look at the Trading Post area.

Yg

Last edited:

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
YG: Hi, my name is YoungGun, and I am a GunAHolic. I am 1 day sober.

NS: Hi, YoungGun!

sorry. JK!!! if i wasn't broke, I'd be there with ya.

;)

You guys are not helping at all. The goal is one week at a time. Will be honestly report back with all transactions (if any).

ETA: I forgot about the pre-step of my 2-steps program. Let called it step 0.1: Do not look at the Trading Post area.

Yg