• Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!
    Click HERE for details!

I am so done with ......

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
You are a liar in 1000, 999, 998, 997, 996.......
Really MAC, I am doing great. Absolutely have no urge for more new firearms. However, I'll be needing more ammo since I was able to sign up for new membership with Boulder City Rifle and Pistol Club again (couldn't do it for 2018 but able to get in for 2019).

Yg

I woke up feeling like I needed an AR.

Got the last Saint Edge my fav store had in stock. So much for being sick of buying guns...

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Trust me guys, I am pretty cured from the buying addiction. One of my buddies will be picking up the JM Mossberg 930 and Glocksterpaulie will be picking up the pair of Glocks. I’ll be getting some 300 Blackout ammo and test the upper out.

I am focusing on usage, therefore, always will be needing more ammo.

Yg

Sledge

stuck in the 80's
I am just glad that I got over with my stupid impulse buying behavior.
We must have drank the same medicine. I haven't purchased anything in over 2 months. I was on a freedom spree for about 5 months after I left the Commie state. Now like you it's just ammo to enjoy the new toys. ;)

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Can't say I've been faring well...I've been doing pretty good as far as impulse buys, but these recent election results have got me Prioritizing my SBR and Suppressor projects. So far I've done 3 Form 1's and purchased a few cans that I figured I'd get: Silencerco Saker 556K, Sparrow 22, and a Dead Air Wolverine. Other than that, weather has been great for getting out and shooting, love the cold./