I am so done with ......

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Too bad that I just planning on selling you a G19 for $100 but you’re officially done for 2018. Better luck for 2019 and Happy New Year.

As for me, I sold a couple pieces last week and have no needs for replacements.

Yg
I can make an exception and I will take it!

iav8524

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Shoot, in the last month, i have bought 3 ARS, 1 will become a SBR, a .22 for the kids to plink with, and a couple thousand rounds of 5.56 as well as 1K of 9mm. Along with 30 30 rd mags. Thanks Sissy-lak for the dent in my bank account

I just finished my small firearms collection inventory after purchasing 3 firearms last week. I should and must stop purchasing for now...or until I lose to a couple of pending bids I did at GunBroker auction and a couple more offers I did at Armslist. Got to pay off first a couple of credit cards this year and a couple more next year after availing of the credit cards Zero Percent APR promo on purchases. I already have doubled my projected collection threshold as of this writing. ;):giggle::p

Last edited:

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I just finished my small firearms collection inventory after purchasing 3 firearms last week. I should and must stop purchasing for now...or until I lose to a couple of pending bids I did at GunBroker auction and a couple more offers I did at Armslist. Got to pay off first a couple of credit cards this year and a couple more next year after availing of the credit cards Zero Percent APR promo on purchases. I already have doubled my projected collection threshold as of this writing. ;)
Warning!!! You’re in the early stage of addiction. Better control yourself or you’re going to be starting a thread like this one much sooner than you thought. Good luck my friend.

I am declaring that I got over with the impulse buying of unnecessary stuffs.

Yg

Warning!!! You’re in the early stage of addiction. Better control yourself or you’re going to be starting a thread like this one much sooner than you thought. Good luck my friend.

I am declaring that I got over with the impulse buying of unnecessary stuffs.

Yg
I agree.
I must and should stop for now after honoring my pending bids and offers. :)