I am so done with ......

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Some activities:

1. Reconfigured a couple AR/pistols (so don't count as new guns).
2. Sold a pistol.
3. Traded a pistol for another pistol with cash from the other party and then sold the traded pistol (good luck making sense out of that).
4. Bought a complete aftermarket gen3 Glock upper (at a great deal).
5. Planning on picking up a Gen5 G19 MOS (blue label) and yes, will be selling something to offset the cost.

All in all, I am still doing pretty good.

Yg

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
My maths on number 3 must be flawed. Its your fault. heh.

EDIT: Okay, I get it now, trade+cash, minus pistol. That's...I think I hurt my fingers. :)

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
My maths on number 3 must be flawed. Its your fault. heh.

EDIT: Okay, I get it now, trade+cash, minus pistol. That's...I think I hurt my fingers. :)
I actually just concentrated on item #4 since the complete slide costs about 2/3 of the pistol. Also working with the concept from the wife, she doesn't count how many I sold and only count what I bought.

Yg

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Well no real activity for me other than filing some form 1's. May offload some AR's but given the current climate in Nevada I may hold off, not sure we will see. Also, babies are expensive! So yeah that's where all my monies is going at the moment....but so worth it when you see your little one smile.

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Bought a Russian Makarov IJ70-17AH from a forum's member on Monday. The good thing is it was NOT an impulse purchase but can't pass up a good deal.

Yg

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Sold a CZ Shadow 2. I am downgrading and start selling stuffs that I don't need (especially firearms before Jan. 2). My next purchase is the Glock 19 gen5 MOS blue label that I am on the waiting list with NFA.

Anyone got any update to post?

Yg

DonTom

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Since I hate guns so much and just finished my last AR build, what should I not build/buy next? :censored:
Since all this talk about magazine round limits, to be sure I am never over the limit with any mag law they could pass, I decided for a no magazine pistol (or maybe a SBR, if I get around to the paperwork).

So I purchased one of these. I still have not gotten around to putting it together, but I have all the parts ready.

-Don- Reno, NV

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Sold the P10C on Sunday. My objective of purchasing the package was for the extra items in the package deal. Have no intention of keeping/wanting a 3rd P10C. Yes, I was out a few bucks but I got a great deal in the extra items.

Yg

Grumpyoldretiredcop

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Bought a little .32 at my favorite LGS just because it was there and cheeeeep... and followed it up with a Blue Label G48, a more serious carry gun. Sold a few here and there in the meantime, tending to consolidate calibers.