• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

I am so done with ......

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Almost place an order for a few more items online and suddenly remembered of this post. Cancelled and exited that website. I gotta be a good boy and keep on riding the wagon. Beside, I need to sell a few items to offset of my previous 2 purchases.

Yg

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Almost place an order for a few more items online and suddenly remembered of this post. Cancelled and exited that website. I gotta be a good boy and keep on riding the wagon. Beside, I need to sell a few items to offset of my previous 2 purchases.

Yg
IMO it's a good time to buy. Maybe after the 2018 election, you may wish you did! (Hopefully not, but Phsycolak has already said he wants to ban "assault weapons". That could go for standard cap mags, etc.)

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
IMO it's a good time to buy. Maybe after the 2018 election, you may wish you did! (Hopefully not, but Phsycolak has already said he wants to ban "assault weapons". That could go for standard cap mags, etc.)
If that happens, these a-holes are just getting started believe me.

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I need to have strong seat belts for the wagon. The seats are not holding me on tight.

4/25/18: Just received a delivery of Mr. Habitatrider's VP9 Tactical.

Note to self: This is the last one for this year!

Yg

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
I’ve seen you been on a shopping spree! It’s all good brother it’s not like your wasting money other things. At least you can sell firearms and regain what you spent for the most part. Besides how can you say no to a cz?

On another note I recently picked up a wmlx light and thorn tail mount from panda. Great deals and I’ve been needing a light on my duty guns. Also on the hunt for a battle belt with accessories so be on the look out 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Wow! I think you forgot what you said last week. And the year is not halfway over yet!
Yep, that's it. I just completely forgot what I said last week.

I’ve seen you been on a shopping spree! It’s all good brother it’s not like your wasting money other things. At least you can sell firearms and regain what you spent for the most part. Besides how can you say no to a cz?

On another note I recently picked up a wmlx light and thorn tail mount from panda. Great deals and I’ve been needing a light on my duty guns. Also on the hunt for a battle belt with accessories so be on the look out ��

I told my wife about resale but she's no longer believe it.

Yg

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Younggun, your problem is you can't refuse a good deal. I started buying suppressors and I SBR a couple lowers. That way I couldn't sell them.
I got to stop clicking on the trading post forum. Let see how long it'll last until my next purchase.

BTW: I have not shot the Glock 34 MOS I picked up from New Frontier Armory back in 10/25/2016 when I created this thread.

Yg

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
How often do you shoot YG? I was on a buying spree at one point where I would purchase everything because it was a good deal. I ended up with many guns that I simply don’t shoot, albeit some of them are collectors guns. Now I’m at a point I shoot more rather than buying so many guns, so if I do purchase a gun it would be for a specific need or role. If I’m not happy with it, I’ll sell it. This has helped me trim down my gun buying frenzies tremendously. Of course ammo costs, training courses, gear, and range membership fees are also expensive, but I feel like I’m working towards bettering my skills rather than cluttering my safe. Don’t get me wrong I still fall off the wagon every now and then (which is why I’m a part of this thread).

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
How often do you shoot YG? I was on a buying spree at one point where I would purchase everything because it was a good deal. I ended up with many guns that I simply don’t shoot, albeit some of them are collectors guns. Now I’m at a point I shoot more rather than buying so many guns, so if I do purchase a gun it would be for a specific need or role. If I’m not happy with it, I’ll sell it. This has helped me trim down my gun buying frenzies tremendously. Of course ammo costs, training courses, gear, and range membership fees are also expensive, but I feel like I’m working towards bettering my skills rather than cluttering my safe. Don’t get me wrong I still fall off the wagon every now and then (which is why I’m a part of this thread).

I shoot often but only using my very few working (favorite) firearms. The impulse purchases were due to two reasons, first was I just simply like the items AND second was a great deal. I don’t just buy anything at any price. Most of the purchases were cheaper than the last posted price.

Yg