• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I literally cried, 1941 Johnson abomination!

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
One sentence about the gun, and an essay about following their bidding rules. That's always reassuring.

Agreed. It's ruined. I only hope the guy who did this had a piece of junk when he started and had nothing to lose. To think it was a working Johnson when he started is unfathomable.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
That...……….just leaves me speechless...………….
I thought the constitution forbad cruel and unusual punishment, that poor 1941 Johnson has been tortured beyond belief.
.338-'06 rechambering, rebarreling with a fluted barrel, all that hideous camo paint, and all the AR15 wanna be parts.
There isn't a punishment severe enough for the Bubba who desecrated that fine old rifle. Even if is started out as a junker, it deserves better than this!

Felid'Maximus

Beware of Cat
Forum Supporter
What a special gun that is. It belonged to a special person. I don't know if there is another person with a purpose special enough to want that gun.

Grumpyoldretiredcop

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Only the magical, mythical combination of Bubbaness and more money than sense will get that abomination sold. Personally, I think I'd just ignore any of that seller's ads just because they're silly enough to advertise this monstrosity!

MP15Reloader

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Yeah I dunno if I should just punch myself in the face to try and unsee that or just accept society as a whole is essentially the end result of what happens in the bathroom after I eat Robertos. Disgusting