• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I will not be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

teammazza

shooter
Forum Supporter
I spoke with the store by phone just before going there to verify they had what I was looking for, and there was no mention of the mask requirement.
So first you said you didn't get anyone on the phone and now you said you spoke to someone so which one is it?

Shops are getting fined if they don't require masks so are people going to boycott everyone and just stay home?
It shouldn’t be up to businesses to “enforce” Sisolak’s mandates on personal behavior. They’re businesses, not cops. If he had any balls, he would be having the police issue citations to individual people who aren’t complying.

SixshooterSam

What, me conspiracy?
Shops are getting fined if they don't require masks so are people going to boycott everyone and just stay home?
Not really sure why this old thread got bumped for this, but yes, that's exactly what I'm doing these days. No business that aggressively enforces the mask mandate will receive a dime of my money. When the mandate specifically allows for medical exemptions and there is significant precedent for it being against the law to demand proof of that, this mandate is legally unenforceable. Anyone who tries to enforce it is going above and beyond what isn't even a law, and I simply cannot support that. NO business should be caving to this horse(crap).

If a business owner wants to direct the scumbag enforcement agents my way, they can have a discussion with me about the mandate and the exemptions it allows. If the business owner takes it upon himself to dismiss my exemption, it shows their lack of respect for me, so why am I then obligated to support their business? Not how it works in my book.

I stopped buying ammo at Walmart years ago when they started that stupid ID checking (poop). Any business who goes even one step beyond the law in terms of restrictions on gun rights will receive zero business from me.

The bottom line is private business has the right to refuse service to anybody for whatever reason, that is there choice. This just happened to be for not wearing a mask, I don't get the thread...do feel sorry for the op but it is what it is.

SixshooterSam

What, me conspiracy?
The bottom line is private business has the right to refuse service to anybody for whatever reason, that is there choice. This just happened to be for not wearing a mask, I don't get the thread...do feel sorry for the op but it is what it is.
Nobody is saying they don't.. but every customer also has the right to refuse to patronize any business for whatever reason just the same. It goes both ways.

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Big question is if masks work why is the shyt still spreading, 2 weeks turns into 5 months. I personally think it’s spread by the hand, touching things. I wear the mash or shemagh where required but I also wear gloves, and wash my hands immediately after grocery shopping and being out in public.

Door handles freak me out now. I won’t touch or open doors with my bare hands outside of my house. ATM machines are another one too, sanitize my hands immediately after using one, because gloves don’t work with them.

teammazza

shooter
Forum Supporter
It shouldn’t be up to businesses to “enforce” Sisolak’s mandates on personal behavior. They’re businesses, not cops. If he had any balls, he would be having the police issue citations to individual people who aren’t complying.
What should or shouldn't be doesn't matter, what is matters. The fact is businesses are being fined for not enforcing mask policy. But of course that is a great reason to go after a family owned gun shop.

Will these same people who attack family owned gun shops boycott Wal-mart or any other major corporation who is funding and supporting anti-gun policies. I think not

Status
Not open for further replies.