IDPA @ DSRPC

Tried looking at the link not sure if it’s working properly or not. What exactly is it? I’ve been looking at branching out from trap to some sort of pcc or something along those lines comp

PM720

uber n00b
Tried looking at the link not sure if it’s working properly or not. What exactly is it? I’ve been looking at branching out from trap to some sort of pcc or something along those lines comp
IDPA stands for International Defensive Pistol Association. This sport is geared toward defensive type handgun shooting although they do have a division for PCC that they allow at this match. While there are presently 2 other PCC shooters signed up for this match it is primarily for handguns. It is a lot of fun and definitely different than trap. 😎

IDPA stands for International Defensive Pistol Association. This sport is geared toward defensive type handgun shooting although they do have a division for PCC that they allow at this match. While there are presently 2 other PCC shooters signed up for this match it is primarily for handguns. It is a lot of fun and definitely different than trap. 😎
Read threw some other threads and it sounds like you’re the person to talk to. Do you mind if i send you a private message with a couple questions?

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Commercial Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Dang. These online registrations are a bummer at times. I work everyday (had three jobs after the ViMBAR rifle match today) so I've learned not to register in advance. Tomorrow looked to FINALLY be a day available for IDPA again, and just looked on Practiscore to see registration is closed. Hope that's because it's a full match at least. Had two new shooters that were going to come out, too. Maybe we'll make it again this summer.

PM720

uber n00b
I think he shuts it down at 6pm Sat night to get all the squading sorted out. Email the MD and see if he will let you in.

All,

Holy $%&# what a horrible day it was out there! Thanks to everyone for sticking it out! Hopefully we will get better weather next month! Big thanks to the set up crew who was out there for a solid 6.5 hours! I love seeing all the new shooters. Please keep spreading the word so we can get more people out to enjoy our sport!

The Outlaw Josey Wales took 1st overall today but to be fair he was shooting a Sharps 1863 Cavalry Carbine rifle so not exactly a fair fight. Scott Valentine took 1st overall with a pistol.

Overall Match All Divisions:
1st - The Outlaw Josey Wales
2nd - Scott Valentine
3rd - Jonathon Bissett

1st Place Finishers by Division:
BUG - Joel Ancheta
CCP - Brett Williams
CDP - Hector Hernandez
ESP - Scott Valentine
PCC - The Outlaw Josey Wales
REV - N/A
SPD - Mark Santos
SSP - Jonathon Bissett

Match Results:

https://practiscore.com/results/new/74847

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
All,

Holy $%&# what a horrible day it was out there! Thanks to everyone for sticking it out! Hopefully we will get better weather next month! Big thanks to the set up crew who was out there for a solid 6.5 hours! I love seeing all the new shooters. Please keep spreading the word so we can get more people out to enjoy our sport!

The Outlaw Josey Wales took 1st overall today but to be fair he was shooting a Sharps 1863 Cavalry Carbine rifle so not exactly a fair fight. Scott Valentine took 1st overall with a pistol.

Overall Match All Divisions:
1st - The Outlaw Josey Wales
2nd - Scott Valentine
3rd - Jonathon Bissett

1st Place Finishers by Division:
BUG - Joel Ancheta
CCP - Brett Williams
CDP - Hector Hernandez
ESP - Scott Valentine
PCC - The Outlaw Josey Wales
REV - N/A
SPD - Mark Santos
SSP - Jonathon Bissett

Match Results:

https://practiscore.com/results/new/74847
Awesome! Thanks for the update.

ETA: what is SPD as I don't see that division on the IDPA website?

Last edited: