• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

In Memoriam . . . Members Gone Too Soon

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
This is dedicated to our departed members. Any info and a picture or 2 is welcome.

Last edited:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
rat907

Denny Sheldon - 10/24/14
Age 52.

Last edited:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
The Gun Nutt

Christina Williams - 8/09/11
Age 60

Last edited:

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Daveinvegas

David Zeno McPhail , 23 May 2012, age 57

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Jordi "JR" Riera, Mad Spaniard, 55, 08/06/2014

Jordi Riera - August 2014 - RIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

STS Hunter

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Todd Whitlock (Fixer)
Thursday Dec. 1, 2011, age 44

Omg! I was just going through the threads and happen to click on this and shocked to find out Mad Spaniard had passed. He was a very nice guy who knew everything about 1911s. I've never met him before but didn't stop him from inviting me into his house and offered to replace sights on my shield. That was the first and last time I saw him. What a great guy! Thank you Jordi! RIP!

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Accidentally dialed Jordi's cell number yesterday and quickly hung it up. Still remember and miss you buddy! Daveinvegas was the first NS member I talked to on the phone when he helped me with a 1911 issue. Gone but not forgotten.

Mikes_Z06_vette

GLORIFIED LACKEY
Forum Supporter
Last night I was rolling some ammo and I was using my homemade primer auto loader and remembered giving Jordi the first one I made and I stopped for a second and thought, "how is he doing? How was the primer auto loader holding up?"

Then just now, while I was browsing through the Sample Ballot and for some reason directed me to log in in NVshooters General Conversation to search for the candidates info to see if someone had posted a thread about the election, but for no particular reason, just a gut feeling to click on this thread, and found out Jordi had passed away... Coincidence? I think not...

R.I.P. Buddy... You'll be in our prayers...:sad:

jimf5

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Hi All:
Some of you might remember that I adopted Denny Shelton,s dog Sammy. Well my wife reminded me this morning that today TWO years ago we took him home from the shelter.

Where does the time go? Denny is gone two years, but Sammy is doing well in his new home.

jimf5
in Pahrump

Last edited:

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
Hi All:
Some of you might remember that I adopted Denny Shelton,s dog Sammy. Well my wife reminded me this morning that today TWO years ago we took him home from the shelter.

Where does the time go? Denny is gone two years, but Sammy is doing well in his new home.

jimf5
in Pahrump
Sad for Denny but happy for Sammy.

SG1

Last night I was rolling some ammo and I was using my homemade primer auto loader and remembered giving Jordi the first one I made and I stopped for a second and thought, "how is he doing? How was the primer auto loader holding up?"

Then just now, while I was browsing through the Sample Ballot and for some reason directed me to log in in NVshooters General Conversation to search for the candidates info to see if someone had posted a thread about the election, but for no particular reason, just a gut feeling to click on this thread, and found out Jordi had passed away... Coincidence? I think not...

R.I.P. Buddy... You'll be in our prayers...:sad:
What is even sadder is he died on vacation.

He was without a doubt the nicest guy anyone could ever hope to meet, never minded any question, loved to help...

He is on the plains of heaven, blazing away at the range.

We will see him again, but not too soon. RIP Jordi.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Hi All:

jimf5
in Pahrump
Wow. Doesn't seem like two years.

Facejackets

RIP Kyle the Canolli

To all the old school members. I'm sure you remember Kyle. Kyle died 05/04/2017.

I do not have any confirmed details about his death. I apologize. Just thought I'd let the original members here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter