• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

In Memoriam . . . Members Gone Too Soon

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Last edited:

Justified

Former Admin
So very sad. He was a nice kid that helped me out once and I paid it forward because of him. I worked with his dad for ten years at the airport. Prayers for his family.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Very sad, way too young (thought he was joining the Army or Marines?). Its been a while but IIRC I also either sold or bought something from him once.

RIP to Kyle and my condolences to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Prayers to his family. Way too young. Met Kyle several times, he even came to my house - I think I showed him stuff on a Garand or another old milsurp rifle. Sad.

Met a lot of the folks on here that have passed. Great people!

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
Titan just let me know. Kyle was one of the first members and very involved in the early days.

So sad. Prayers to his family.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Very sad, way too young (thought he was joining the Army or Marines?). Its been a while but IIRC I also either sold or bought something from him once.

RIP to Kyle and my condolences to his family.

Good kid, came over once to talk about guns, machining, and wanted to know what to expect in USMC Boot camp.

He was trying to get into good shape because he wanted to enlist in the Corps. He was about 19 at that time, time sure does fly.

Too many good folks gone is right, all ya'alls stop this, I'm tired of losing friends, family and loved ones, and that's an order!

SG1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
RIP Kyle the Canolli

To all the old school members. I'm sure you remember Kyle. Kyle died 05/04/2017.

I do not have any confirmed details about his death. I apologize. Just thought I'd let the original members here.

I went to mid/high school with him. He was a close friend.

I wish he was still here......What sucks is that countless sub humans will wake up tomorrow to visit evil and misery onto the world while he says in rest.

**** this gay Earth.

SG1

Good kid, came over once to talk about guns, machining, and wanted to know what to expect in USMC Boot camp.

He was trying to get into good shape because he wanted to enlist in the Corps. He was about 19 at that time, time sure does fly.

Too many good folks gone is right, all ya'alls stop this, I'm tired of losing friends, family and loved ones, and that's an order!

Worse case, you will always have a werido like me.

He was great with fixing stuff, thinking of stuff to make/create, and no joke was ever "too far" with him.

He should be driving a muscle car, out to the some firing range with a hot blonde at his side.

MCD

Freedoms just another word for nothin left to lose
I'm new to the group but, to his friends, he may have had here. that says something. there's a saying its old, its cliche... and, it's easy to find but I'll place it here.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

from what I see here he was a cherished member. I am saddened by your loss. I hope the healing finds you swiftly.

SG1

I'm new to the group but, to his friends, he may have had here. that says something. there's a saying its old, its cliche... and, it's easy to find but I'll place it here.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

from what I see here he was a cherished member. I am saddened by your loss. I hope the healing finds you swiftly.
That is deep.

I remember how one time he scoop up 200 rounds of .44 magnum ammo for free not more then 30 sec after it was posted. I was right next to him, same day I bought my CETME from MadSpanard.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I remember how one time he scoop up 200 rounds of .44 magnum ammo for free not more then 30 sec after it was posted. I was right next to him, same day I bought my CETME from MadSpanard.
He could have written "The Art Of The Deal". I still think he had an alarm that would go off every time something was listed in the Trading Post! And he had his F12 key set to send "I'll take it"!

:001_smile:

Last edited:

SG1

He could have written "The Art Of The Deal". I still think he had an alarm that would go off every time something was listed in the Trading Post! And he had his F12 key set to send "I'll take it"!

I forget that he really did have his F12 key keyed to that.

His Chrome always had the trading post on one of this tabs.

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member

we used to joke all the time about whatever was for sale kyle would buy it. he wheeled and dealed with me a handful of times.