• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

IWI TS-12 12 Gauge Bullpup Semi Auto

DiscountGunSource

Experience the DGS Difference
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
The Tavor TS12 12 gauge shotgun is a gas regulated bullpup shotgun with an innovative design that feeds from one of three (3) individual magazines which can hold four 3 inch shotgun shells or five 2 ¾ inch shotgun shells each. This means that the potential overall capacity from all three (3) individual magazines is 15 rounds plus one additional round in the chamber.

What a sweet firearm!

https://iwi.us/product/tavor-ts12/

TS12.jpg

Gunhand

Firearms Instructor
My work kept from the range for a while, but I finally got the Tavor TS-12 out for an initial run. I shot approximately 200 rounds of several different brands of 12 gauge rounds. Federal LE 00 Buck, #4 Buck, 1 oz. Slugs, and Estate Brand 00 Buck. Everything functioned flawlessly, not FTF or FTE. The only problem I found was with the length of the Federal Slogs and Estate 00 Buck. They were both longer than the advertised 2.75 inch rounds, so I could only load four rounds in each magazine tube.

Th recoil was very manageable, and at 50 yards the slugs were center mass after a couple of quick adjustments of the Trijicon MRO red dot sight I installed. I REALLY wish I would have had one of these awesome bull-pup shotguns when I was kicking doors for a living!!!

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
...The only problem I found was with the length of the Federal Slogs and Estate 00 Buck. They were both longer than the advertised 2.75 inch rounds, so I could only load four rounds in each magazine tube.
Less one loading is common with many types of slugs and buckshot. 2.75" is the length of the expended (fired) shell. But magazine capacity is based on the length of crimped, loaded shells. Many types of slugs and buckshot have a roll crimp that doesn't fold over as much of the hull. They will have the same 2.75" fired length, but will have a longer loaded length than typical shot loads with a star crimp.

Last edited: