• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Just more great service and prices from NFA and IA

robstar

Active member (5.56mm)
Stopped by tonight for a few cases of ammo.

I have to say this store has a good buzz amongst staff and customers; always a greeting and they even helped carry some of the ammo out to the truck. Probably the friendliest gun shop or even retail store I visit here in the Valley. Soon enough they'll have greeters like Wally World, a McDonalds and a brass pole in the back!

Anyway, the Glock prices are just stupid low so if you're shopping for a Glock it's worth the trip. :eek:ut:

They had plenty of 9mm and I at least left three cases of .40 because I'm trying to be the kinder, gentler, less greedy RobStar this year.

Thanks guys!

RobStar

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Glad we made someone happy this week! :appls:

And we appreciate your business!
Except for a recent jerk on Backpage, you guys make everyone happy.

Keep up the good work!:appls:

jpa

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Even if the backpage jerk is telling the truth and you didn't have what he was looking for in stock, it just goes to show you that you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. I've been very satisfied and I think the majority of your customers will agree. There's always gonna be someone that no matter what you do for them they still won't be happy.

sidewaystaco

I second that!! You and Cliff (and everyone else) has treated me with the upmost respect when I have been in there!!! :thumbup1:

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I was at Front Sight this past weekend and there was a group of out of state shooters talking about this New Armory place in Vegas that was supposed to be a great place. That's what I call "BUZZ".

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
There you go. Now just open a shop here and we'll sell to all the Front Sight students. Their on-site ammo prices are WAY too high.

I'll put a sign at the turnoff the says "Cheap factory ammo - 20 miles ahead!", right next to the sign for the beef jerky!:rofl:

vegasplinker

I don't dial 911
Big props to cliff this morning. I showed up early to pick up my LCR. The store was not open yet but Cliff was inside. He let me and my Dad in and did my background check, and was out the door before the store was open. Thank You Cliff, that service far above the other stores in town. You centantly earned my repeat business. I also found out Cliff is a fellow SV, AZ survivor.

juno

CIASI-61892
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido,Cliff and Adam are TOP NOTCH ....PERIOD!!!!!!!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Yes, Adam, we love you too!

bigfoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
I just referred a friend to you guys for a transfer because he was having trouble communicating with another store in town. Your fast communication and professional attitude has won you another customer.

Let the other stores in town beware that the customer-service bar has been reset at a higher level and piss-poor service will no longer be rewarded!
I have to second the PISS poor service part! Who wants to spend hard earned money at a place that talks to us like idiots?

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Adam, great customer service!!!! Keep it up! It doesn't matter who
is behind the counter exceptional service. Now if we can only figure out and make every business run like new frontier. :cheers2:
That's what bugs him. He is Infinite Arms, but people commonly refer to the whole place as NFA.