• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kudo's to Guido and Co.

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
Got my first shotgun today from NFA. The bees knees my friends!

requiem

Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
they all totally took advantage of me once they found out i didn't know anything about shotguns. :D

requiem

Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
it was actually one of those ones with the real long barrel... has like birds and deer carved into the stock. came with a free flannel shirt. :D

j/k - mossberg 500.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
they all totally took advantage of me once they found out i didn't know anything about shotguns. :D
Well, lets not let the abuse stop there, when are we gonna shoot some trap, skeet or sporting clays?

requiem

Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
Well, lets not let the abuse stop there, when are we gonna shoot some trap, skeet or sporting clays?
this one is only for up-close-and-personal social engagements, but i have to say, i enjoy skeet. that's what titanNV's shotty is for!

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
this one is only for up-close-and-personal social engagements, but i have to say, i enjoy skeet. that's what titanNV's shotty is for!
You can swap barrels pretty easy. I think I saw skeet barrels at Bass Pro shops, they have a sh*t ton of chokes too.

requiem

Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
You can swap barrels pretty easy. I think I saw skeet barrels at Bass Pro shops, they have a sh*t ton of chokes too.
i cant go into bass pro. dey dun like dem asalt rifles up in der.

...but i can always get [my daughter] another shotgun! :D

JFComfort

i cant go into bass pro. dey dun like dem asalt rifles up in der.

...but i can always get [my daughter] another shotgun! :D
That's a good idea! I suck at shot guns. I can knock down clays don't get me wrong but if your talking serious, serious shot gun shooting I can't hang.

teRRy702

Forum Supporter
I got the combo kit with two barrels from Cliff about 6 weeks ago... still trying to learn about them myself... just shot it the first time last weekend... scared the **** outta me, frankly... will get used to it, I'm sure... mainly got it for home protection, but who knows...

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If we get a chance tomorrow we can try her out. You should do alright if we hand toss some clays - those are pretty close.

We can try out my 1187 too!