Let's see your dogs

JR3

living in Henderson NV
Let post your dogs.
Here are my 2.
Jake (Jacob). Black Lab 6 yrs old. and Jack (Jackson) Chocolate Lab 5 yrs.
Brothers from the same parents. Mother was a Chocolate and Dad was a Yellow.
Obviously 1 year apart.

steve

Obsessed Member
Beautiful dogs. Is that synthetic turf? If so, I've read it can get quite hot to the touch-true?
Ours do pretty good on it. They love it in the morning because I keep the house cold. They go lay on it and sun. Here we have 3 Heelers and 1 Aussie. All rescues. The white heeler and the smaller blue are brothers, 9 mos old. They came from a rescue of a litter that was a deviant backyard breeder. Other is 3 and the aussie is 12. She was a rescue that someone bred from missouri as a puppy got her and found se didnt fit the breed standard and dumped her.

Attachments

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Ours do pretty good on it. They love it in the morning because I keep the house cold. They go lay on it and sun. Here we have 3 Heelers and 1 Aussie. All rescues. The white heeler and the smaller blue are brothers, 9 mos old. They came from a rescue of a litter that was a deviant backyard breeder. Other is 3 and the aussie is 12. She was a rescue that someone bred from missouri as a puppy got her and found se didnt fit the breed standard and dumped her.
You do not need to pay for an alarm system on your home;)

DLKnives

Occassional Knifemaker
That was at our previous house before we "escaped" NLV. Yep fake grass and for the most part it was great. It can get hot but it wasn't a problem usually.

STV_Keith

Obsessed Member
My two mutts. Sierra is almost 5 years old, a fawn (with racing stripe) Chihuahua / Dachshund mix. Got her from a lady that was fostering her mom. Bailey is 3 years old, supposedly a Chihuahua / Terrier mix. She was a Craigslist find. I think she's a lot more Terrier.

30124.jpg

20451768_1947534962194956_6502088782487727492_o.jpg

Hi All,
Here are our four legged family members. The one on the right is "Vesta" a Shepard/Rotty mix also known as "Big dog". We rescued her from
the shelter as a 6 week old puppy 5 years ago
The one on the left is "Sammy". Also known as "Little Dude". Some of you may remember him as a rescue dog the members here helped
get released to us when his master, Denny Shelton, a member here was killed in a motorcycle accident. We have had him for almost 4years
and he is a little older and fatter. Both dogs get along very well most of the time.

IMG_20180501_111206717001002003.jpg

JR3

living in Henderson NV
Black Lab Casey 15 yrs old. Dutch Shepherd Digger 15 yrs old and Chocolate Lab Ginger 13 years old

RIP each and every one of you...we'll always miss you.

Craig

Do Not Read This
Forum Supporter
The girls enjoying their first snow ever in our new backyard in Reno a few years ago. Both were born in Las Vegas and never saw or played in snow. Liddy on the left is a mixed Lab and Daisy on the right is a white Golden. EE2D30AB-04D3-4979-BFDD-1B46594B9E89.jpeg