where might this new shop be? I would like to bring a project by for you to check out. See if you can do anything with it. Or I can email you some pics.

thanks
Kerby

jseymour

Obsessed Member
where might this new shop be? I would like to bring a project by for you to check out. See if you can do anything with it. Or I can email you some pics.

thanks
Kerby
Hey Kerby. Sorry for the late reply. New shop is at 4500 savoy blvd. Since I'm working a full time job to get the shop back up and running make sure you call at 702-882-7665 before coming over to verify I am there. Take care.

Jimmy

busy

Jimmy,
I understand about the full time stuff. I am in the middle of my busy season also. I am not on a clock, just something I had a thought on. As I am in Las Vegas, maybe I can send a couple pics via email for you to review. It's basically taking an older blade and grinding it down to modern survival machete/knife and adding a better handle. That way if it is something you think fits your scope of work, when work slows I can make the drive.

Thanks
Keith

Hey Kerby. Sorry for the late reply. New shop is at 4500 savoy blvd. Since I'm working a full time job to get the shop back up and running make sure you call at 702-882-7665 before coming over to verify I am there. Take care.

Jimmy