• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Magazine run has commenced. How bad will it get?

Ka Lbo

Curmudgeon
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I have a feeling it'll spike once Biden steps in officially and actually starts talking about banning online sales, which seems to be his main 2A related concern. That being said, I dont see ammo coming back to normal any time in the next year or 2. Just my half assed theories
What makes you think Beijing Biden is going to be president? Have you not noticed the wide spread cheating in numerous states? NV, AZ, GA, PA, MI, & WI. they are now looking at a huge swing in VA that took place early hours of 4 Nov. just like it did in MI, WI, PA, GA...

Many court cases ongoing. Statewide audits and hand recounts.

Until enough states states certify Beijing Biden won, that add up to 270 EC votes, me thinks, it is really naive to believe he is president elect. that IS the narrative D-Rats, deep state, MSM and big tech are trying to shove down everyone's throats.

Notice the First Amendment has been stifled increasingly so for the past few weeks?
AMMO will come back on the shelves within six months of President Trump being reelected. Normal, or near normal prices next Thanksgiving.

AMMO would NEVER come back under a Beijing Biden presidency.

Last edited:

DonTom

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I have a feeling it'll spike once Biden steps in officially and actually starts talking about banning online sales, which seems to be his main 2A related concern. That being said, I dont see ammo coming back to normal any time in the next year or 2. Just my half assed theories
Yep. The democrats are great for gun and ammo sales!

-Don- Auburn, CA

I stocked up after the last fiasco we had with magazines where you couldn't get them for 5 months and I went today and purchased some more for my 308 so I'd have them just in case

Some guy at Freedom Firearms bought like 40 pmags the other day. Literally took every last one unless they kept some hidden in the back.

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Botach is now running a 15% off Magpul sale. I got a pouch full just because....
Last call??
And they still have a few packs of Lysol wipes left....

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
When people wonder how a run gets started... a thread or two like this on a few hundred forums and BOOM! Just saying
I would go out on a limb and say you are giving forums far too much credit. It is more likely when Sleepy Joe SAID he was coming after our ARs , you know he will come after the mags too.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I would go out on a limb and say you are giving forums far too much credit. It is more likely when Sleepy Joe SAID he was coming after our ARs , you know he will come after the mags too.
Ive seen how much ammo that changed hands around here and the prices so no I doubt I’m giving forums enough credit. Panic buying is very real and much of the time self imposed. Like everything else, learn from the past or relive it.