• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Magazine run has commenced. How bad will it get?

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
I left all my high standard capacity mags in a box on my front porch , now I only have one 5 round AR mag , one 10 rnd P14 mag and one 10 round Glock 17 mag. ;) Did one of you guys take them ? :p

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
Ive seen how much ammo that changed hands around here and the prices so no I doubt I’m giving forums enough credit. Panic buying is very real and much of the time self imposed. Like everything else, learn from the past or relive it.
The forum hoopla started BECAUSE of what Sleepy Joe said , the panic buying was going to start with or without "forum fodder".

Was there the same drama on forums for TP , or did people just sort of figure that out on their own from watching the news, or is there a Paper Products forum that people had to learn that from ? ;)

I've been buying glock & AR mags before it's banned or taxed heavily. I wonder why Biden has alway had a beef with guns. I know he likes to say he's the only person to take on the NRA and won. His anti gun crusade seems personal. I hope everyone has enough guns and rifles before whatever (poop)ty laws and taxes will imposed upon the gun community.

Ka Lbo

Curmudgeon
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I wonder why Biden has alway had a beef with guns. I know he likes to say he's the only person to take on the NRA and won. His anti gun crusade seems personal.
It's NOT just Biden. IT IS EVERY D-RAT.

Nothing more than controlling the masses.

Take away the guns. Unarmed citizens are far more compliant and docile. Lose 2A Rights and other Rights WILL fade away.

I've been buying glock & AR mags before it's banned or taxed heavily. I wonder why Biden has alway had a beef with guns. I know he likes to say he's the only person to take on the NRA and won. His anti gun crusade seems personal. I hope everyone has enough guns and rifles before whatever (poop)ty laws and taxes will imposed upon the gun community.

Its not exactly hard to "take on the NRA and win", they pretty much do it themselves.

NRA Lies.jpg nra.jpg