Magpul Rifle MOE handguards, we got them! Thanks Cliff!

castanagajt

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Yup, as it says neener! neener! neener! Tactical Panda and I got the last Rifle length MOE hand guards in the store and just so happens it is part of the first batch in USA. Cliff held it especially for us:XD:

I also got the last Fenix LD20 flashlight and I carry this light everywhere now. Thank you New Frontier Armory!

MS-05AcePanda

Couch Warmin' TacPanda
still a BUNCH of stuff XD
- barrel (because YHM wanted to pull some BS, that they wouldn't send one to us now since they came up with a new "No Reserve" policy on heir barrels

- buffer

- buffer spring

- gas piston system

- and all the little RANDOM parts to assemble it (like the Delta Ring assembly, pins, and other springs)

castanagajt

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Introducing Hanna's new love handles.

Neener! Neener! Neener!

This is the front of the hand guard. This is what sets the Rifle length MOE hand guard away from the mid-length and the carbine length hand guard. It is opened up from the factory to take a low height Gas piston system

This is the rear of the hand guard. It is opened up to take the piston shaft through the upper receiver, from my understanding.

I am sure this hand guard will fit most piston type AR but not all. I sure hope it will work for us.