• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Mandalay Bay shooting

Listening now... I don't live too far away, I had been hearing a lot of sirens while in my garage cleaning up and was thinking this is not good.

PonyDriver

Obsessed Member
Watching a cell phone video on the news from the middle of it.. So many rounds fired from what sounds like a full auto weapon. Could be so many causalities. Prayers going out to everyone there

titanNV

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of the KIA has a house 1372 Babbling Brook Ct, Mesquite, NV 89034, so maybe.

Half a Mil, bought in Cash? Yeah that a red ****ing flag.
This address is in Sun City... old folks. Very odd. Wondering how the investigation will play out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk