• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Meateater show

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Anyone watch it?

I like that Steve rinella doesn't just show the hunt. He appreciates the hunt itself and not just the game. He also has episodes where he's skunked showing alot more of the truth to hunting that I've read about and am looking forward to experiencing in the future.

If you have Netflix they have a few seasons, check it out if you have time. I like it enough I've paid for an outdoor subscription on prime to see the earlier seasons.

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Oh and in the Nevada episode (season 7 episode 1 with Joe Rogan) there's a shot where a coyote spooks the deer. Can you spot it?

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Haven’t seen that one gixxer. But an interesting one I’ve seen recently is wild boar fever.

Snapshots on driven boar. These folks shoot bolt actions FAST! And accurately! The marksmanship is amazing, shooting rifles at almost skeet speeds.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Show and the podcast are amazing. Number two favorite podcast behind the JRE, I could listen to either of those almost all day.

My wife got super into the MeatEater show with me, and I binge watched them all last year as I entered the realm of hunting for myself. Have to say her watching him do it led her to think I would be super successful with minimal effort. I’ve had to remind her that for 30 minutes of action in a show, he films for a few days at a time and still sometimes gets skunked.

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I have watched them all from the beginning. Good stuff. I didn’t know that amazon had a outdoor package. Is it any good?

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Caught the adverts for this show and the nevada archery episode is on next Monday, high country mulie.