• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mesa Tactical Shotgun Accessories GROUP BUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
For a limited time we will be offering a 20% discount on all Mesa Tactical Shotgun Accessories for Nevada Shooters Members. You can reference www.mesatactical.com for product info and pics. These products are the real deal and definetly worth the few extra dollars compared to the plastic crap that they compete with. They're parts are all very solid and have great finishes on them. I do use them myself and so do several of my "shooting buddies" so please don't hesitate to post your questions if you have any before ordering.

If you have a friend thats not a member here yet and would like to recieve this discount, tell them to register and then post HERE so they can be eligible.

I will run this until Sunday (12 July 09) at 2000 so that the order can be placed first thing Monday morning.

Please post your questions here so everyone can learn from them rather than everyone e-mailing and having to re-answer all the same questions.

I'll eat the shipping to North Las Vegas and you can pick up here in town.

I will ship USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation anywhere in the US at the buyers cost if requested (usually $10 to $15).

Please PM or e-mail me with the part numbers you would like. If you have questions regarding a product please post them here so everyone can learn from them.

Look for more "group buys" towards the end of this week. And like I said, use this to bait your friends, family, and co-workers into joining this great site.

Last edited:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Is there a place on the site where I can check out prices? I was unable to find one or an online catalog.
You can go to their main page and there is a picture of their catalog on the right side a few inches down from the top. Click there.

Or better yet.... CLICK HEREand you can open/save their PDF catalog.

Hope this clears some of that mess up! Thanks for pointing that out.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Order is placed guys!

Thanks to everyone that participated. Looking forward to doing more group buys like these. Remember, send me your suggestions!!!

And of course, if you decide to want to order anything else for Mesa Tactical or you missed out on this group buy, just e-mail or PM me and I can get you prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.