• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Metal over Polymer

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Lately I've started investing more into metal framed guns over Polymer. I still have a bunch of both. But it just seems like I'm liking the heavier weight of the steel/alloy framed guns.
Maybe it's got something to do with getting older and more recoil sensitive.

anybody else ?

Grumpyoldretiredcop

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I'm still an equal opportunity investor. My last purchase was a 3" 629 though, and I hope no one ever makes a polymer framed .44 Mag 'cause I'll just have to try it... :eek:

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
I like our glocks, But that darn ruger combo, pistol / boar anchor / sledge hammer, p90, is the gun I shoot best from static position. The weight eats the recoil and it’s rock solid.

Def like chunky arms ill smak throw knock a mf out with a deagle, 357, 1911, just chunky steel. Not to many polys in my stack. ... Actually just one. My lcp380 just because i can wear it with swim trucks. Other than that all heavy metal

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Def like chunky arms ill smak throw knock a mf out with a deagle, 357, 1911, just chunky steel. Not to many polys in my stack. ... Actually just one. My lcp380 just because i can wear it with swim trucks. Other than that all heavy metal
Da'fuq ..... Does this come with a interpreter

Da'fuq ..... Does this come with a interpreter
Lmfao . i dont like to type deffinetly thats a long word for my fingers. Not much of a internet nerd. So i shortn stuff. Fat fingers left out c in smack... Deagle ... Desert eagle ... ? Never heard that term ?ive been around alot of desert eagle owners and fans. that 2 word combo for one thing just gets annoying so deagle ... And MF i think everyone should know ... Just being polite online. ... Lol .

I need an interpreter in real life too.
Do you speak pig latin ?
Lol
Bless Fellow Humans