Military Discounts

Dark Angel

I am going to start a thread for places that offer a military discount and how much that discount is. Post up and I will keep the list at the top updatedI know everyone could do with saving a little money where ever they can.

Auto Zone 10%
Checker 10%
Sportsmans Warehouse 5%
Lowes (select locations) 10%
Marble Slab Creamery 10%
Carter PowerSports 10%
Buffalo Wild Wings has military discount on mondays
Bass Pro Shops has a discount between the 15th and the 22nd of each month
Glock has a set military/LE price on their guns. call their HQ in Smyrna, GA for the pricing before you buy
Miracle In Progress 3D/4D Ultrasound gives an extra $10 off for Military, Police, Fire, EMS, and Teachers
Crossbreed Holsters 10% Put "military" in the coupon box

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Angel

unless somethings changed recently, lowes nixed their military discount almost a year ago
That's strange. Every one here int he south of the valley offers one. I have gotten one as recently as the middle of January. May be select locations. I know some IHOP's (especially in San Antonio) offer 20%, but I haven't found on in Vegas that gives one.

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
That's strange. Every one here int he south of the valley offers one. I have gotten one as recently as the middle of January. May be select locations. I know some IHOP's (especially in San Antonio) offer 20%, but I haven't found on in Vegas that gives one.
maybe its just the store by my house that stopped doing it. i go to the one on losee and craig. i'll ask again next time i go there

glennc

American Patriot
I am going to start a thread for places that offer a military discount and how much that discount is. Post up and I will keep the list at the top updatedI know everyone could do with saving a little money where ever they can.
I'd also like to see places that give discounts to Law Enforcement & Homeland Security, etc.

Dark Angel

I think most places that offer a military offer LE. Sometimes LE is actually more.

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
Well Glock has a set military/LE price on their guns. call their HQ in Smyrna, GA for the pricing before you buy

also, Buffalo Wild Wings has military discount on mondays, and Bass Pro Shops has a discount between the 15th and the 22nd of each month

glennc

American Patriot
Well Glock has a set military/LE price on their guns. call their HQ in Smyrna, GA for the pricing before you buy

also, Buffalo Wild Wings has military discount on mondays, and Bass Pro Shops has a discount between the 15th and the 22nd of each month
Well I'm not into Glocks but I know American Shooters Supply gives LE discounts, but always looking for more:001_smile:

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
I just purchased a Crossbreed supertuck and gun belt, and they applied a 10% military discount to my order. just make sure to put "military" in the coupon box

Zzyzx

Stranger Danger
Reloading supplies

http://www.missouribullet.com/

5% discount to Military, Police and Government Security personnel. Their prices are great to begin with. The extra savings is just a nice bonus. E-mail them and let them know who you are.
They'll get back to you promptly with the code. It's mostly on an honor system. No need to send a copy of your ID or anything.

VegasGeorge

Are these discounts for active military only?

What about retired military?
What about veterans?

Thanks for you efforts!

Dark Angel

My guess would be Active and retired, as they usually want to see an ID and if I am correct veterans do keep an ID. I beleieve the state of Nevada gives Retirees some type of discount on the vehicle registration or property tax. But you need your DD214.

glennc

American Patriot
My guess would be Active and retired, as they usually want to see an ID and if I am correct veterans do keep an ID. I beleieve the state of Nevada gives Retirees some type of discount on the vehicle registration or property tax. But you need your DD214.
If you're a Veteran you can go to the County Recorders office in the Federal building with your DD214 and apply for the Veteran's Exemption for your property taxes or vehicle registration Government taxes, It's worth doing, saved me $105 on my vehicle renewal.

snaplink

Went to Lowe's on Monday 30 Mar. Showed my retired ID got 10% off gonna have to check on taxes and vehicle maybe will work also here in Pa.

shotdown

F*** it,We'll do it live!
Locally:

Cliff at www.mygotimegear.com offers .mil & LEO discounts. He is local and will meet you FTF. He only has an online store but will meet you to show you whatever you're interested in (if it's in stock). If it's not in stock, he will order it for you. Call him or email him so that he can give you the price before checkout. "MODS please excuse me if I can't post this; I will delete it if it's not legal". All I ask is that once you check out, please put my screen name "shotdown" in the remarks section. He's helped me out a lot and I want to show him that I'm helping him out as well. Plus he gives me refferral credits for helping him out. I'd truly appreciate it.

Online:

Sig offers .mil and LEO discounts. You have to email them using your .mil or LEO email account. They'll send you a form with all the prices. I'm not sure if it applies to retired personnel though.

Surefire offer a 20% discount but I found that Kevin at www.brightflashlights.com gives a better discount than Surefire.

Dawson Precision offers a 10% discount on their sights.

**I'll post again if I can think of more.**

Cujo

FFI CCI
Forum Supporter
Don't forget Oakley sunglasses and accessories that are available to military, law enforcement and other government organizations. All you have to do is go to usstandardissue.com. There are great deals to be had. With a valid ID most items are around 50% off. Where else can you find a deal like that on Oakley products? You can't!

I wrote them a "Thank You" email in which I stated that I have been completely satisfied with their product for well over 20 years. Their response was (paraphrasing a bit here), "We love to hear testimonials like yours. . .It makes us feel like we're providing you with the best quality product." They have been great to deal with!

However, If I can add, please don't purchase for your friends. I would hate to ruin an awesome offer given out by a generous company.