• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My fun gun

Dr. Marneaus

Wheel Gun Guy
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Browsing through Galco holsters on eBay, I came across this which is similar to yours. Yours is custom built and likely better quality, do you see anything that I should be concerned with?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Galco-V-Ha...374865&hash=item523d12ec57:g:BKMAAOSwH21fatPB

View attachment 90081
Nope that looks remarkably similar. The one thing I don’t see on it however is the ability to convert to OWB, unless that’s what the lower holes are or something. Another big plus on mine is that you can swap the belt loops out for OWB ones that place the holster outside. But if that’s not a concern that one you posted looks like it offers nearly all the other design advantages :)

Poena238

Peanut Butter
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Nope that looks remarkably similar. The one thing I don’t see on it however is the ability to convert to OWB, unless that’s what the lower holes are or something. Another big plus on mine is that you can swap the belt loops out for OWB ones that place the holster outside. But if that’s not a concern that one you posted looks like it offers nearly all the other design advantages :)
Good catch, and hence the reason I needed to ask as I wasn't aware of exactly what to look for. I would like it to be convertible and nowhere on the description does it offer that as you caught just on visual. Thank you for that reply!

Dr. Marneaus

Wheel Gun Guy
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Might be missing them for you, worked perfectly for me, and still does.
Well, I mean, Whether or not it works for you (subjective) has nothing to do either wether or not it has some or all of the design features of the one we were discussing (objective).

So, technically it’s missing those design features for BOTH of us, not just me, since it is literally missing those design features. It also has other design features that mine does not have.

Don’t get weird, I didn’t say it was better or worse, I said it’s not the same.

Bumper

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
My go to gun for backyard ground squirrels has changed from a suppressed CZ 452 American .22lr, to a Benjamin Marauder PCP pellet rifle in .25 cal. The Marauder is integrally suppressed oops, I mean moderated, but is still a bit louder than the CZ using subsonic ammo. Shot placement is more critical with pellet rifle, but it'll still get 'em DRT.