• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My item for sale was closed, and I don't know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckmeister2

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I have looked all over here for a link to a moderator, or similar, but cannot find any. I correctly listed an item for sale (Rossi lever action rifle). I did not check back later to see any comments, but now see that it has been closed to comments. What did I do to cause that, and how do I reach someone to ask that, rather than make this post?

Thanks for your help.

buckmeister2

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I have looked all over here for a link to a moderator, or similar, but cannot find any. I correctly listed an item for sale (Rossi lever action rifle). I did not check back later to see any comments, but now see that it has been closed to comments. What did I do to cause that, and how do I reach someone to ask that, rather than make this post?

Thanks for your help.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I think the boss man set the tp ads to close automatically after 30 days if there’s no activity. I found your Rossi post and there hadn’t been any bumps since it was posted on Feb 6. I reopened it for you, feel free to bump it up of you desire.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I looked into it, no reason I could find for it being closed, it was NOT closed by a moderator nor an admin, those actions are logged, and when I looked, it said no moderator or admin actions logged.

It has been reopened.
To find a mod or admin, just click on the button in the top blue bar that says Members,
1711828734095.png

then you will see this drop down, select Staff members.
1711828779508.png

which will get you this list:
1711828814875.png

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I think the boss man set the tp ads to close automatically after 30 days if there’s no activity. I found your Rossi post and there hadn’t been any bumps since it was posted on Feb 6. I reopened it for you, feel free to bump it up of you desire.
Trading Post ads are set to close after 45 days of inactivity.

Next time if you are posting a question about a specific thread, please post a link to the thread so we don't have to search. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.