• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My wife’s 2019 muzzleloader buck

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Are you guys getting tired of these yet? So far we’re 3 for 3 with 2 deer tags left to fill. Hopefully next weekend, this weekend we’re resting.
I don’t have much of a story on this one. Because I wasn’t there, I was home in bed. Working nights sucks. I am however very proud of my wife. She took it upon herself to get up at 3:30 A.M. and load all 3 kids in the razor and head to the mountain. She then hiked into her spot with all 3 kids in the dark. The pics will tell the rest of the story. When I woke up they were home and this buck was in the freezer. Area 26

1569016000548.jpg

1569016046956.jpg

1569016126115.jpg
Them eye guards though!
1569016206920.jpg

Ka Lbo

Curmudgeon
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Awesome! Skillsets passed on to the kids is superb in so many ways. Always enjoy reading about the successes your family has. Great pics. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Nice buck. I was just ripping my SxS on wheelers pass Friday morning in 26. About all I get to do this time of year.
5 deer tags? Damn that must be nice.

Hopefully next year I'll finally get a chance with 4 points. Would be my 4th tag last 15 years. I have the worst luck or Nevada draw system really hates 4th generation Nevadans.

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Nice buck. I was just ripping my SxS on wheelers pass Friday morning in 26. About all I get to do this time of year.
5 deer tags? Damn that must be nice.

Hopefully next year I'll finally get a chance with 4 points. Would be my 4th tag last 15 years. I have the worst luck or Nevada draw system really hates 4th generation Nevadans.
4 deer tags and one antelope.😉 I’m definitely lucky at the draw. I’ve drawn 26 twice in 3 years, my sons both drew it last year. Then my wife and I both drew it this year. My sons however drew area 16 deer tags. Going to go up next weekend and look around. It’s been a while since I’ve been there. Thanks

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Thank you all for the kind words. Anyone been to area 16 lately for deer? It’s been 15+ years since I’ve hunted it.

HomeSkillet

Outdoors for the win
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Wow! Very inspiring. Kudos to your wife and kids for getting the job done! Sorry, no experience with Area 16 but good luck up there!