• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nevada drawing for Big Game

Yea, uhhmmnn, Im not to sure if Im all that excited to pay $15 to get told no. This will make 4 years running (depending on the results) Either way I need to get into town tonight to renew my hunting\fishing license.

I put in for Deer, Antelope, and Elk this year. I can only hope one of them pans out. If not then I just get to spend a great deal of time in the hills having fun without shooting big game again this year!

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
I put in for Deer, Antelope, and Elk this year. I can only hope one of them pans out. If not then I just get to spend a great deal of time in the hills having fun without shooting big game again this year!
At least your getting points. This year I am 99.99999% sure I will not draw just due to the area I am going for. But at least it will be a point. LOL, how funny would it be to get about 50 of us to put in together, lol. One draws we all draw :D I already draw with a few people though...but might be a good idea for some others on here. Just a thought.

HOGNUTS

Obsessed Member
nevada

At least your getting points. This year I am 99.99999% sure I will not draw just due to the area I am going for. But at least it will be a point. LOL, how funny would it be to get about 50 of us to put in together, lol. One draws we all draw :D I already draw with a few people though...but might be a good idea for some others on here. Just a thought.
I think they put a limit on the size of the group you can put in with. I will look on the nevada hunting site, but wyoming and montana both have a limit on the group size. That would be cool if it was unlimited, although the area you put in for would be overloaded with hunters! You could leave your rifle at home and just bring your running shoes so you could tag the animal first :)