• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nevada Firearms Coalition

BW64

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
HMM! Seems to me if you don't get involved in the primary then you have no say in who the new sheriff will be. So we could be stuck with bumbardo due to lack of interest by a 2A group?? I guess we all have our choices.

JMHO

BW

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber

Hello,

Just joined NVFAC....

I'm old enough to remember the hub-bub when the yellow sheets came out, and also paid way too much for my first AR and magazines. However, this is the first time I have seen commercials (for candidates in the state I live in ) saying they want to make certain semi-auto rifles and silencers illegal to own. I figure this is the time to start being more politically active.
So....other than joining and supporting groups like NV shooters and NVFAC...what are some good next steps?
Thanks,
Jim

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hello,

Just joined NVFAC....

I'm old enough to remember the hub-bub when the yellow sheets came out, and also paid way too much for my first AR and magazines. However, this is the first time I have seen commercials (for candidates in the state I live in ) saying they want to make certain semi-auto rifles and silencers illegal to own. I figure this is the time to start being more politically active.
So....other than joining and supporting groups like NV shooters and NVFAC...what are some good next steps?
Thanks,
Jim

Supporting the Republican for Governor. A Republican Governor can veto all the crazy **** the progressive Democrats pass like Sandoval did. Also support Republican for LT Gov as well for AG which can also be important.

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
Thanks,
Jim
Supporting the Republican for Governor. A Republican Governor can veto all the crazy **** the progressive Democrats pass like Sandoval did....
Try to elect as many repubs in the State Senate and Assembly to prevent dems from overriding governor's veto (dems would need a two-thirds majority vote in both houses to override).