• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nevada Safes - The only place I will recommend to anyone now.

Facejackets

Low Speed High Drag
For a long time, I’ve wanted to buy a legit gun safe. I’ve kept my eyes open for years for deals, but, was unsure of what to buy.

I checked out Nevada Safes a few weeks ago for the first time. They spent a lot of time with me, educating me on what to look for, how locking mechanisms work, etc.. They worked with my budget and were less expensive than I was willing to spend. But, after all was said and done, I realized I didn’t have the room, nor could I afford the safe I REALLY wanted. I ended up pick up a Liberty, due to its locking mechanism being the strongest and most “pry-proof” in its price range.

Working in the industry, you get used to (a**hole)s, (poop)ty sales people, arrogance and bad attitudes. It’s a shame, but it is what it is. I’ve been to the “other” well known safe store and wasn’t impressed. They’ve got a nice inventory, but, they didn’t motivate me to spend money. That’s not the story with Nevada Safes. I am pretty impressed with their inventory, pricing and most importantly, staff. They were all ultra accommodating and professional. I went in this morning to pick up my safe, and it felt more like seeing a friend than a business transaction. Which, I really appreciated.

They made sure I was 100% satisfied with EVERYTHING before loading the safe into my vehicle. While the loaded it, they were really careful to not damage the safe or my vehicle. Which was something else I really really appreciated. One thing my back would have appreciated, is me listening to their suggestion to have them deliver it. But, I’m stubborn and didn’t. A few doses of ibuprofen and whiskey will fix my stupidity, but that’s another conversation.

I figured I’d spread the word about these guys, because I really feel like they deserve it. Now, the daunting task of loading my crap into it!

79F67440-2F57-4CF9-887A-D308659930F8.jpeg

Chip

Warrior of the Wasteland
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I couldn't agree more. I purchased a safe from these guys last April and had the same exact experience. Same as you they spent a lot of time with me going over all different options and was able to get me the best safe in the price range that I had budgeted for. Not to mention that had a pretty impressive inventory of various safe options, sizes and prices.

I ended up going with a Liberty safe myself and haven't regretted it. I went with the delivery option and these guys were absolute professionals who knew what the hell they were doing. Not only that but the owner assured me that the safe would be delivered in an unmarked truck with the safe completely wrapped up and hidden from any nosy neighbors.

Highly recommend these guys for anyone in the market for a safe.

steve

Obsessed Member
Just placed a online order after some emails with a salesman. That all went great. The price was great. The problem. I put everything and placed the order. After it comes back after, I mean after, putting in my card info etc, and the website saying all is good, I was charged 50 bucks for using a card. At no place on the website does it say anything about this at all. Not in the cart not in the faqs. I am thinking of canceling.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Yeah, that's not cool. I'd email them about it first, and then depending on that, call my credit card company next. Was that $50 a round number fixed fee or was it a percentage?

iav8524

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I bought one of their house branded safes last summer, and my only regret was not getting a bigger one. Stone cold pros over there.. they've got a customer for life in me.

Beefstews

Where's the Beef?
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Just placed a online order after some emails with a salesman. That all went great. The price was great. The problem. I put everything and placed the order. After it comes back after, I mean after, putting in my card info etc, and the website saying all is good, I was charged 50 bucks for using a card. At no place on the website does it say anything about this at all. Not in the cart not in the faqs. I am thinking of canceling.
I bought from them a few years ago - no complaints whatsoever. I do recall having to run to the bank to get cash to avoid the credit card fee.