• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Nevada Shooters lowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. Yes, we've worked with the NVS staff and will finish working out the details this weekend and get something up ASAP.

We've been super busy lately and I'll do my best to get caught up and get more info out on this by the end of the weekend.

We would only be offering this on our billet lowers, but at a decent discount and some of the proceeds would go to the forum as well.

Details to follow ASAP.
Thanks! Sounds like a good deal all around.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. Yes, we've worked with the NVS staff and will finish working out the details this weekend and get something up ASAP.

We've been super busy lately and I'll do my best to get caught up and get more info out on this by the end of the weekend.

We would only be offering this on our billet lowers, but at a decent discount and some of the proceeds would go to the forum as well.

Details to follow ASAP.
Not to be pushy, but.......

Wait I am being a bit pushy... :D

Nevada shooters lowers

I can`t be the only member that is thinking about a stripped upper and lower matching set. Much more area for engraving and customizing. That is how I got my Henderson Defense and Sun Devil receivers, 5.56 and 308.:scsniper3:

Status
Not open for further replies.