• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nevada Shooters lowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Awesome:appls:

doz

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. Yes, we've worked with the NVS staff and will finish working out the details this weekend and get something up ASAP.

We've been super busy lately and I'll do my best to get caught up and get more info out on this by the end of the weekend.

We would only be offering this on our billet lowers, but at a decent discount and some of the proceeds would go to the forum as well.

Details to follow ASAP.
Thanks! Sounds like a good deal all around.

jpa

Hell, put me down as interested for at least 2 if the price is right....probably more though. :)

doz

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. Yes, we've worked with the NVS staff and will finish working out the details this weekend and get something up ASAP.

We've been super busy lately and I'll do my best to get caught up and get more info out on this by the end of the weekend.

We would only be offering this on our billet lowers, but at a decent discount and some of the proceeds would go to the forum as well.

Details to follow ASAP.
Not to be pushy, but.......

Wait I am being a bit pushy... :D

totenschadel

"Don't let your inspector be your teacher"
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Im in for a few handfulls, the suspense is kiling me:drool:

Nevada shooters lowers

I can`t be the only member that is thinking about a stripped upper and lower matching set. Much more area for engraving and customizing. That is how I got my Henderson Defense and Sun Devil receivers, 5.56 and 308.:scsniper3:

4x4Brit

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
I can`t be the only member that is thinking about a stripped upper and lower matching set. Much more area for engraving and customizing. That is how I got my Henderson Defense and Sun Devil receivers, 5.56 and 308.:scsniper3:
I like that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.