• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nevada Shooters lowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinoons

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If the price is right I may be down.

I know you guys are dealing with a bunch of stuff after last week... But is there any updates on this? The way the election polling is looking I want to get a jump on buying stuff before panic buying increased prices to insane levels.

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
I saw their Instagram post today today that they just got 6 new mills...maybe with more capacity they will start cranking these out.

doz

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. Yes, we've worked with the NVS staff and will finish working out the details this weekend and get something up ASAP.

We've been super busy lately and I'll do my best to get caught up and get more info out on this by the end of the weekend.

We would only be offering this on our billet lowers, but at a decent discount and some of the proceeds would go to the forum as well.

Details to follow ASAP.
Assuming this is a no go? If not, ASAP to you does not mean the same to me :)

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Assuming this is a no go? If not, ASAP to you does not mean the same to me :)
Yes, "As soon as possible" might be sooner for you if you don't have as much going on as I do. I'm sorry about that.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
UPDATE!!

11/28/2016

All orders for Models MS-4 and MS-9 came back from anodizing today. They're being assembled and packaged now and you should get calls tomorrow or Wed to pick them up.

PLEASE DON'T COME IN UNTIL YOU GET A CALL. IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM US BY MONDAY, CHECK IN THEN.

If you have other models coming and would like to wait until they're in, that's fine, but you'll more than likely get a call or e-mail anyway.

All orders for MS-15 models are engraved and being prepped to head to anodizing now, they'll be there this week. As soon as those are back (1-2 week estimate) you'll get the calls on those.

MS-45 and MS-10's are looking like mid to late December right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.